VideoBench is an application to do deep live game analysis in a second it happens. Sharing across all devices with tagging, drawing and scouting in one place.
What you can do:
Live analysis with RTSP streaming and restreaming.
60 seconds Live delay and go back in time.
Auto create small video clips from live feed.
Easily create Action Tags or use predefined templates.
Landscape, portrait and fullscreen tagging.
Onvif camera with PTZ support via buttons or directly on screen
Device camera support with RTSP server restream.
Auto share and sync data with another devices.
Playback and slo-motion via video controls.
Set and measure delay between camera and real video.
On screen drawings.
Take screenshot or video recording from your work.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
For support please contact us at email@example.com